Welcome to Club Didsbury
We are delighted to launch our brand new sports centre located in the grounds of Didsbury High School.
Club Didsbury Update
Following the Government roadmap to the easing of coronavirus restrictions, it gives us great pleasure in announcing that Club Didsbury moved into phase three of reopening on 17th May. However, there are still some restrictions that we need to follow. The following guidance has been issued:
All indoor organised adult sport/activity can resume within capacity limits
- If you have a regular indoor block booking then a member of the team will have already been in touch regarding your renewal.
- Adult fitness classes can resume within capacity limits.
- Please adhere to all COVID-19 specific measures we have in place upon your return.
- Please note access to the gym will be permitted from 5pm with a maximum capacity of six members per hour.
- You will need to book your desired slot through our usual booking system, which is open and can be utilised up to seven days in advance.
- Please note indoor adult sport is permitted if you are from two households or within groups of up to six people.
- Organised adult sport can take place following National Governing Bodies (NGB) guidance.
- You will be able to book any available slots through our usual booking system or via the telephone.
Again, we thank you for your continued support as we prepare to welcome you back.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or need to speak to us then feel free to send us an email on [email protected] or call us on 0161 507 5608.
All the team at Club Didsbury
In line with Government guidelines, Club Didsbury has put into place extra practices so you can use our facilities safely. Please click here.
|Monday||5:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday – Thursday||6:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Friday||5:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Saturday*||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
*Off peak Saturdays & evenings 5-6pm
|Didsbury High School||Adult||Junior|
|Sports Hall||Whole Hall||Peak||£44.00||£38.00|